Swimming in the summer sun can be a wonderful experience after a long day of shopping and casino play. Here we have collected a list of pools that is sure to relax those muscles after a night of fun:
1. Garden of Gods – Caesar’s Palace. Caesar’s Palace has a 4.5 acre Garden of the Gods that includes fountains and statues. Includes four Roman-styles Pools and two Jacuzzis. Be sure to check the Venus pool, after all the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue was shot here.
3. The Hard Rock is the choice for the younger party crowd. It has underwater music, a hair salon, a spa, and swim up blackjack. The poolside cabanas are nice grass shacks and include refrigerators, phones, and misting systems.
4. The Bellagio has an exceptionally elegant pool area. It has a number of smaller pools and citrus trees that have created a very Mediterranean look. You can even reserve a pool for the evening to come and relax. Invite your friends to join you too.
5. The Venetian Hotel has several pools that are heated. Also, on the fourth floor of the Venezia tower, they have four more pools. Two of which are jacuzzis and heated. A wonderful place to relax in the summer or winter.
7. Perhaps the best pool to get wet at, but not swim in is the Mirage Dolphin pool. They have several dolphins you can see and they are working at breeding some more. You can come down and toss a ball to the dolphin and the will bring it back as well as give you a splash just to get you wet. Playing with a dolphin is enough to make anyone’s day.